All necessary conditions for the prestige car hire in France are the following:
- Minimum age of 21 years old, except for some models the minimum age may be 25 years or 30 years old.
- You must have a valid international driven licence, with driving experience more than 2 years.
- You must have 2 credit cards, one of which should be GOLD.
- The deposit amount will be blocked on renters credit card and will be unblocked after the return of the vehicle.
- Security deposit for the rental Agency will be the security amount blocked on your credit card that can be used in case of a hijacking or an accident.
- Damage or theft of the different car accessories (radio, wheels, seats, rear view mirror, etc.) can be deducted from the security deposit.
- In case of hijacking or accident, the rental Agency must be informed within 24 hours, when this time is expired then all the losses will be included in the client's expenses.
- The use of the car outside of France needs the authorisation of the rental Agency and must be specified in the rental agreement.
- The person renting the car is fully liable for the committed offences.
- The billing day of car hire accounts for 24 hours - if you take the car at 10 a.m., it should be delivered back before 10 a.m. of the next day; otherwise, you need to pay for another renting day.
- The car should be returned to the rental agency, i.e. the original place.
- The Agency can deliver the car at your disposal to the hotel, as well as any place in Europe upon special conditions and fee charge for its transfer.
- Delivery of the car in the city, where the rental agency is situated is free of charge.